The owner is also a vegetarian
Many restaurants and shops in other countries provide vegetarian menus, however in Japan the concept has yet to catch on. This café was opened with the aim of creating an international and relaxing space where anybody can enjoy themselves.
Water pyrogen is added to all the water used in the café to encourage health. Please come not just to relax, but also recharge your energy in the café space.
The owner is also vegetarian, so please enjoy the food without any worries.
Vegan cafe (handmade), a vegetarian that is kind to the body and mind and the earth
Our body is made of what we eat, it changes with what we eat (the connection between food and health), a space where everyone can relax and stay as it is (relaxing), Holy Holy Familiar Tree Café is kind to the body We offer delicious and eco-friendly lunches, sweets and drinks.
Holy Holy Familiar Tree Café
- Shop Name
- Holy Holy Familiar Tree Café
1st floor, 2-2-4 Ueikeda, Ikeda-shi, Osaka, Japan
- Phone number
- +81 727533618
- Opening hours
- Closing day
- Wednesday, Saturday
- There are 2 parking lots on the left side of the shop. If the parking lot is full, please use the nearby coin parking lot.
- Reservations are possible, pets are only allowed on the terrace.
- Yes (consultation required)
- No smorking
- 7 mins walk from Hankyu Ikeda Sta.
- Cash, Credit cards, PayPay, docomo,, au PAY